Who Is Joe?
He was born in New Richmond, Wisconsin, and moved to Tucson Arizona in 1976. In Wisconsin, Joe was raised in a small farming community where his family operated a beef cattle operation. He learned the benefits of family and community support and the ability to work hard to achieve goals.
Joe is a serial entrepreneur, change agent, radio personality, candidate for office, developer, and CEO in the medical and charter school arenas. He has identified, started, grown, and stabilized several businesses in southern Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado.
Joe is married to Christine and they are the parents of Hailey and Jack. Joe is a father, community leader, business owner, and supporter of local charities.
What Is Joe About?
This poem sums up a path for living a full life.
The video below is a special moment with the Principal from Colorado, Jason Edwards, and Director of Professional Development, David Towne (meet David HERE and in ACTION), reciting “IF” by Kipling to the teaching staff in Colorado.
The money line from ‘IF’; “If you can make one heap of all your winnings, And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss”
- How To Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Instant Report – Michael Brooks
- Rich Dad Prophecy – Robert Kiyosaki
- Grit – Angela Duckworth
- Five Dysfunctions of A Team – Patrick Lencioni
- Linchpin – Seth Godin
- Good To Great – Jim Collins
- SPIN Selling – Neil Rackham
- 4 Hour Body – Tim Ferriss
- Tipping Point – Blink – Malcolm Gladwell
- Washington – Meg Greenfield
- The Oz Principle – Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- Change The Culture – Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- The E Myth Revisited – Michael Gerber
- America Alone – Mark Steyn
- It’s Your Ship – Captain Michael Abrashoff
- The Ultimate Question 2.0 – Fred Reichheld
- Nuts! Southwest Airlines – Kevin and Jackie Freiberg
More on business background – HERE
More on community service background – HERE
CV – Resume – HERE