Throughout the episode, we explore Joe’s motivations, challenges faced, factors behind his successes and failures, working with partners, and advice for other entrepreneurs.
There’s something for every current or aspiring founder in this episode:
- Having a clear mission and purpose behind your work
- Do your homework and research an industry thoroughly before jumping in – understand the variables and complexities
- Take smart, calculated risks, but don’t be paralyzed by fear of failure
- Build a team of excellent people around you and learn to lead by empowering others
- Resilience is key to your success as a founder – don’t get discouraged by challenges, keep innovating
Listen on your favorite podcast service – HERE