At Quality of Life Medical & Research Center (QLMRC) and Quality of Life Medical Center (QLMC), we work closely with our patients to ensure they get the quality care they need and the attention they deserve. From our Primary Care Physicians to Interventional Pain Management, Weight Management to Hormone Therapy – and the areas and specialties in between – our patient-centered treatment takes place all under one roof, with the care of our board-certified physicians.
Our providers are encouraged to practice medicine around their interests. We have Doctors, Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistants that have specialized in sports medicine, hormone and age management, thyroid management, men’s health issues, pain management with interventional pain blocks, well women and gynecological sub-specialties and much more. Each of our providers is different and unique and they are welcomed at QLMC.
Joe joined the practice in 2008 and helped grow the business from 4 Providers to 12. He rebranded the company, streamlined the billing, HR, training, compensation and opened multiple new lines of business.
– Quality of Life Medical– As the practice administrator 2008 Joe grew the independent medical practice from 5 providers to 11 with three locations in Southern Arizona. Joe implemented all financial procedures, EMR conversion, IT oversight, HR policies, billing and coding department overhaul and marketing efforts.
Today QLMC.com is the largest independent medical practice in Tucson. Our practioners carry half the patient load of our peer practice because of a number of alternative revenue models that Joe added to the practice.
– Quality of Life Medical & Research – In his role as COO, Joe implemented a comprehensive training and quality improvement program. Joe has been responsible for hiring and training a staff that includes a recruitment department, regulatory, clinical research coordinators and two Certified Principal investigators. The CMO/CEO Dr. Jack McGettigan founded the company in 2001 and together the practice as grown to become one of the largest research facilities in the Southwest. QLM&RC has conducted over 160 clinical trials for all the major pharmaceutical companies.
– QMed Weight Loss Clinic– QMed was created by Joe to add into a medical practice to address the obesity epidemic affecting millions of patients in the US. QMed addresses the medical and psychological issues contributing to obesity. QMed addresses hormonal issues and provides patients with food products and support to help them successfully loose and maintain a healthy body image.
– Quality Aesthetics – QA is a full service medical aesthetics practice that compliments the medical QLMC medical clinic. QA providers laser services including hair removal, skin tightening, laser peels and varicose vein removal. QA also has a full service injectable department including Botox, Restylane and Sclero Therapy.
– Tiburon Diagnostic Lab – Joe took over as the acting CEO of a high complexity medical labatory servicing the skilled care industry in Southern Arizona. Tiburon ran a staff of 35 people with a 24/7 schedule. Tiburon was full service with Microbiology, Hematology and Chemistry departments.